WHY SHOULD U RiDE BIkETrIals ...
Saturday, January 29, 2005

This morning went wit bro-wk to siglap for scouts and was juz in time to catch e scouts initiation from boys to men VENTURES lol.. realli missed those days man. We takanded them to the core EVIL!!! lol sand and sea sand and sea haha. Quite cool ehz, they carried the flagstaff into the sea, without wetting it unity man :p. After that went for e short riding session at town park with nel and gerald than got surprise guest meh meh lol, went throught alot of things with him, but that was the past haha, than gabrial got his bike suddenly sia. Out of no where can fierce ehz. Than came to my place lent him shin guards than he went to join the rest to ride while i changed for the concert. I look like shit can, Cannot find my formal pants, had to use my bro's wan so small. I was late to meet wk and caleb can. Sorry :p But than azfar later than me ehz so how all tu lan with him lor haha than pow and da sao was at tamp waiting for us, lauz at simei and finalle our doctor HO (sen kee) :p at yio chu kang mrt. The concert quite cool ehz got quite alot of new stuff and the performance was kinda whacky lol. After the concert managed to take some photo's with my brothers at last and qunyu also, too bad she's gone with xc. Than Pow had this fan club siaz e girl that used to like wk i think ? (scratch head) Than wan to take photo of him nehz how mani times she want to take siaz nvr give da sao face. Than may quarrelled with nwkrz than both emo cold war haiz... than pow also had e moment of friction with seli. Haiz got girl juz love her alot can le mahz got so difficult mehz ? she love u u love her so gd. Than dono how to treasure. No comments lahz spoil my day siaz. To add to that she's not been replying any of my sms's and online she says she's busy. I'm juz wondering whether she juz wants me to buzz off or wat haiz.. sad siaz. Everytime also like that, i guess god juz wants me to be alone and bottle up my feelings till i explode. First was qunyu than jovin now her. Can't i juz have a girl to hold in my arms ? to cuddle to love and even to die for ? I only have my bike now arghz...



Brandon was ThIs Is ShItZ! at 8:34 AM

****MaNuaLiNg AwAy****

Comments: Post a Comment

WHO AM I!!!

RiDeR : BrAnDoN PhUa
D.o.B : 25th SePt 1987
ZoDiAc : LiBrA
InteReSts : BIKETRIAL!!!
OcCuPaTiOn : FuLl-TiMe-MtN-StUdEnT/SlAckEr
LoCaTiOn : PaSiR RiS
AfFiLiAtIoNs : ESR!!!
1994-1999 (PaSiR RiS PrImArY)
2000-2003 (SiGlaP SeCoNdArY)
2004-2007? (TeMaSeK PoLyTeChNiC)
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
Take Just How Interesting Are You? today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

You may not be the life of the party, but people generally find you a fun-loving font of interesting stories, jokes, and wit. With just a little more work, you could easily become the most interesting person you know!


WiSh+LiSt

DrIvInG LiCeNsE
HoNdA CiViC
*To be with HeR!*

+*DrEaMs*+

To Be A FiGhTeR PiLoT


FrEEWiLL

EsR

MaGuRa

My-BrOs

Me!!!

Me!!!
*My ClOsE FrEnZ!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
* SoMe IdOlS & DiStAnT FrIeNdS!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com