WHY SHOULD U RiDE BIkETrIals ...
Monday, January 24, 2005

Today my dental appointment can super sian zzz.... but than janice was so nice to accompany me to outram for my appointment and waited with me, but than suppose to carry her stuff for her ehz in the end carry her slping bag and shoe bag only. Than got good news finally 8 more weeks can take out my braces, super white smile can't wait lor hehe. we than took e cab back cause late for camp and i had to go home and take my battery for my mp3, we both dozed off in the cab can lol i first than janice we were so tired can zzz.... We than headed back to Tp for e camp than the stupid logistic's ppl ask us change to the camp t-shirt for fark when everyone was is plain clothes, guess was i can wear XL and they gave me a M tight fit shirt lor.... everywhere can see... zzz... Than me and janice was like go toilet change than later change back to home clothes. They can join LAmer.com lor we than headed down to join our grp sad ehz not same grp as her but was able to dance wit her the mass dance so alrightz la haha :p than went on wit the camp activities quite fun siaz but childish lol. Than went on with the activities and whatever siaz... lol than nights out at 2 ccb cannot off earlier than can slp earlier....



Brandon was ThIs Is ShItZ! at 10:03 AM

****MaNuaLiNg AwAy****

Comments: Post a Comment

WHO AM I!!!

RiDeR : BrAnDoN PhUa
D.o.B : 25th SePt 1987
ZoDiAc : LiBrA
InteReSts : BIKETRIAL!!!
OcCuPaTiOn : FuLl-TiMe-MtN-StUdEnT/SlAckEr
LoCaTiOn : PaSiR RiS
AfFiLiAtIoNs : ESR!!!
1994-1999 (PaSiR RiS PrImArY)
2000-2003 (SiGlaP SeCoNdArY)
2004-2007? (TeMaSeK PoLyTeChNiC)
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
Take Just How Interesting Are You? today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

You may not be the life of the party, but people generally find you a fun-loving font of interesting stories, jokes, and wit. With just a little more work, you could easily become the most interesting person you know!


WiSh+LiSt

DrIvInG LiCeNsE
HoNdA CiViC
*To be with HeR!*

+*DrEaMs*+

To Be A FiGhTeR PiLoT


FrEEWiLL

EsR

MaGuRa

My-BrOs

Me!!!

Me!!!
*My ClOsE FrEnZ!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
* SoMe IdOlS & DiStAnT FrIeNdS!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com