WHY SHOULD U RiDE BIkETrIals ...
Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Today first day nehz, Woke up like at 3pm lol. Super late sua. Than gave my parents oranges and stuff... than got my first ang pao ehz not bad now high tech inside is cheque wan not note liao :p ate some swt thingy for breakfast than lunch, in other words brunch bahz. Than headed to my dad's elder brother's place. Than after that went to my mother's side for dinner. not bad ehz get to see my 2 older cousins alfred and alvin. Long time no see them man wth the army can really take u away from ur family lol sheesh i'm yet to go in. 1 year only nehz i grow so much mehz i'm the tallest now in my mothers side and MY DAD bluffed me for so long DAD i'm taller than u already so face it :p be proud of me ya :) Than guess wat managed to hong ehz with my cousins siaz my cousin jio me go smoke in the living room lehz wth my father juz stare at me than turn away continue drink his beer only my mother juz continue play mahjong HA! hong only la lol but whole mother's side know already siaz sad ehz my younger cousin rachel dissapointed in me siaz :p cause i last time take gd care of her lor hehe SO CUTE!!! Dono why but got this guy like y cousin siao until wan to find her under her block waiting for her, than for a moment have to step her bf lol funni siaz hahaz... zzz... To be frank she is pretty :p But don't care make the guy sad cause i'm also sad.
WHY my father the youngest siaz zzz.... hmm.. i'm the oldest means cool ehz. My brother's next time come visi't me :p But see whether got family first anot don't count my eggs first. HOW many times already lose to other guys. WHY CAN'T THEY JUZ FUCK OFF AND DIE!!! maybe i'm juz a loser ya, only got my bike by my side always. The beginnings always start swt but wtf half way gone already than dono how to say wan nehz. Than get worried for nothing haiz.. When they are sick u care for them but when ur sick who does ? No one ok. Only my Bro's okiex POW* WK* CALEB* AZFAR* neither the less i'll still go and ride so wth. WK ur chopped correct k, she was juz playing wit my feelings lahz. DONO why but i juz get played around maybe cause i'm too soft right. Asia Pac is coming up soon and japan here i come time to focus on stuff that i excel in than in relationships where i suck the most, Brandon chopped loser in this category, NOOB, NEWBIE AHZ.... whatever siaz i'm juz going bonkers been drinking almost every night zzz.. free beer so wth juz drink only lor... And i'm tearing as i'm typing this blog entry. Where are U ? THE FINAL BUS ? i'm still waiting in pain and agony. I'm a libra and and libraians bottle up our feelings. I'm gonna explode can ? ARGHZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Brandon was ThIs Is ShItZ! at 2:24 PM

****MaNuaLiNg AwAy****

Comments: Post a Comment

WHO AM I!!!

RiDeR : BrAnDoN PhUa
D.o.B : 25th SePt 1987
ZoDiAc : LiBrA
InteReSts : BIKETRIAL!!!
OcCuPaTiOn : FuLl-TiMe-MtN-StUdEnT/SlAckEr
LoCaTiOn : PaSiR RiS
AfFiLiAtIoNs : ESR!!!
1994-1999 (PaSiR RiS PrImArY)
2000-2003 (SiGlaP SeCoNdArY)
2004-2007? (TeMaSeK PoLyTeChNiC)
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
Take Just How Interesting Are You? today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

You may not be the life of the party, but people generally find you a fun-loving font of interesting stories, jokes, and wit. With just a little more work, you could easily become the most interesting person you know!


WiSh+LiSt

DrIvInG LiCeNsE
HoNdA CiViC
*To be with HeR!*

+*DrEaMs*+

To Be A FiGhTeR PiLoT


FrEEWiLL

EsR

MaGuRa

My-BrOs

Me!!!

Me!!!
*My ClOsE FrEnZ!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
* SoMe IdOlS & DiStAnT FrIeNdS!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com