WHY SHOULD U RiDE BIkETrIals ...
Monday, February 28, 2005

Today O level release day man, not for me but for those who took their O's last year. Felt happy for some friends whereas sad for some friends as well. Da Sao, Collin and Jovin it's not the end of the world, so cheer up and look up at the black clouds where there's a rainbow, i once saw last year alrightz.
--------
Today school was from 9-8 can zzz so tiring every monday's saded arghz... Kept Bro Pow waiting at the interchange, Sorri ZaC haha :p But in the end he went to meet da sao so wth haha. Than forgot to buy hong in the end had to tahan the whole morning without fag arghz.. Forgot that i had Dfund Test today, but i think will get full marks bahz, hahaz. Met Bro Caleb for lunch, had laksa definately not filling, Due to the gastric i suffered, around 5 ouch!@#. Went for EBT lab than had final project assignment, the teacher said fastest is 1 h to finish i did it in half the time can with first class soldering humpz! I bet he didn't know i had experience lol. Caleb Bro was waiting for me to end and to meet the rest together. Sorri Peck Yong my class finish late hahakz. Met my mei mei cindy outside TP basket the JAE ended so early can 6+ bo liao mana bui sad. Macham tua her like that aniwae she'll be coming tomorrow so sama sama ahz. After which went interchange than Caleb almost caused me to top up my Ezlink $50 bastard guy. Bought MAC for dinner than went to meet the rest of the bro's to parkour, detoured and ate my mac at e bustop, which we alighted at than walked to parkour area where everyone started burning me to the max cause i was absent for so many trainings. After which, i was kinda able to catch up wit some stuff, haha kind surprised though lol. YEAH me and pow froggy power still there, woot ^5 mate. Hope to be able to parkour more often wit my bro's. HA! went west plaza to slack, and had some cow lungs, lol after which went back home by 53, than suddenly pow like wanna die like dat siaz scary eee... thats abt all. Gd nitez. -= I'll take wat u said to me in mind Caleb thanks!=-



Brandon was ThIs Is ShItZ! at 8:30 AM

****MaNuaLiNg AwAy****

Comments: Post a Comment

WHO AM I!!!

RiDeR : BrAnDoN PhUa
D.o.B : 25th SePt 1987
ZoDiAc : LiBrA
InteReSts : BIKETRIAL!!!
OcCuPaTiOn : FuLl-TiMe-MtN-StUdEnT/SlAckEr
LoCaTiOn : PaSiR RiS
AfFiLiAtIoNs : ESR!!!
1994-1999 (PaSiR RiS PrImArY)
2000-2003 (SiGlaP SeCoNdArY)
2004-2007? (TeMaSeK PoLyTeChNiC)
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
Take Just How Interesting Are You? today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

You may not be the life of the party, but people generally find you a fun-loving font of interesting stories, jokes, and wit. With just a little more work, you could easily become the most interesting person you know!


WiSh+LiSt

DrIvInG LiCeNsE
HoNdA CiViC
*To be with HeR!*

+*DrEaMs*+

To Be A FiGhTeR PiLoT


FrEEWiLL

EsR

MaGuRa

My-BrOs

Me!!!

Me!!!
*My ClOsE FrEnZ!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
* SoMe IdOlS & DiStAnT FrIeNdS!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com