WHY SHOULD U RiDE BIkETrIals ...
Thursday, February 03, 2005

Today everything else gone except, my sore throat and coughing, now nose like waterfall can...
woke up late, couldn't met my bro's pow and caleb than took cab down x siaz... so much for sleeping through my alarm, sad ehz rush down but today no need hand in the java draft cause changed lab teacher lol.. waste my time siaz the night b4 rushing it wth zzz... was like praying for the day to go past faster cause of my damn nose, feel like cutting it off bur.. got back my maths paper today i passed lol happy siaz, haven got back SSmat sure mati that paper hope nvr get 0 if not die ballz... After class went to pass shoik something to pass to her, than went to pavaillion with wk,azfar and caleb to poke ball play pool, my nose damn irritating can cannot shoot properly, not on form siaz can lose arghz... nvm we played e team game the underdog's (azfar and caleb) VS the pro's (wk and me) they won us 2 games at first than i thought it was for fun didn't knwo it was for serious than after that told them play 5 games than see who will emerge overall champion. Guess wat lol we won the other 3 games in e row and with the help of them, they shot the black ball into the wrong pocket thrice lol wahahha cool ehz. Fated to lose EVIL!!!wahahah, after that went cu slack than now at home liek e zombie wan to slp trying not to slp and bloggin lol STUPID ehz lol. Finally wk allowed me he's mp3 to copy the songs yeah haha, and also got her blog song as well, simply love the song can lol. Kinda miss riding man, hope will be feeling better tomorrow than can ride properly. -= I love u for who ur are and for the way that u love me =-



Brandon was ThIs Is ShItZ! at 8:19 AM

****MaNuaLiNg AwAy****

Comments: Post a Comment

WHO AM I!!!

RiDeR : BrAnDoN PhUa
D.o.B : 25th SePt 1987
ZoDiAc : LiBrA
InteReSts : BIKETRIAL!!!
OcCuPaTiOn : FuLl-TiMe-MtN-StUdEnT/SlAckEr
LoCaTiOn : PaSiR RiS
AfFiLiAtIoNs : ESR!!!
1994-1999 (PaSiR RiS PrImArY)
2000-2003 (SiGlaP SeCoNdArY)
2004-2007? (TeMaSeK PoLyTeChNiC)
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
Take Just How Interesting Are You? today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

You may not be the life of the party, but people generally find you a fun-loving font of interesting stories, jokes, and wit. With just a little more work, you could easily become the most interesting person you know!


WiSh+LiSt

DrIvInG LiCeNsE
HoNdA CiViC
*To be with HeR!*

+*DrEaMs*+

To Be A FiGhTeR PiLoT


FrEEWiLL

EsR

MaGuRa

My-BrOs

Me!!!

Me!!!
*My ClOsE FrEnZ!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
* SoMe IdOlS & DiStAnT FrIeNdS!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com