WHY SHOULD U RiDE BIkETrIals ...
Friday, March 04, 2005

Yo yo wats up ppl ? Haven been blogging recently cause no time, had alot of projects to handle and alot of HIP! stuff to do while wit my bro's HA! Also a KNS warning letter to brighten, my last few weeks of my semester lol. This past few days wit my brother's i have come to a saturation point that i have a little devil inside of me. lol which causes me to scam. i definately don't wanna reach a stage whereby i go to heaven or maybe hell and have to face god about my lie's. Secondly I assume too much, which has caused alot of mishaps and losing of some friends J&J maybe i'm not supposed to associated to them ? Who knows. So assumtions is the mother of all fuck up's. Thirdly i'm very impatient i tend to rush into stuff like a fool lol. Fourthly be thankful with wat u have, u will end up having more, if u concentrate on wat u don't have u will nvr have enough, for example u like a girl and u befriend her, let it be this way is wat it seems to deem fit or else it'll be very disastrous right J&J. Friendship is easily broken DAMN HARD TO MEND. Fifthly Don't try chute stunt and go after a girl that is older, i'll rather juz stick back to my X :p Yiting HA! 2 years since we broke long siaz. Lastly i think there are still alot of DO's and DONT's still to change HA! I'm still EVIL!!! but i wanna change. From today onwards i think ???
---------
Alright i have been wit my bro's for the past few nights studying and slacking, mainly ZaC,Nwk & AzFaR. LeB LeB where r u siaz..... MISS U *muackz* Si BeI GaY HA! As usual parkouring around, kinda mastered some of the vaults already, and i'm getting the hang of it but i'm still farking scared of heights lol... ever since that 2nd storey fall which i fractured my left wrist.... Today went to school in the morning, late suppose to meet collin but my alarm didn't manage to wake me up, so missed Dfund1 lecture than kinda brought collin in search for hope but too no avail as well, same went for Da SaO too. Than went to this private school wit Da Sao and collin and Da Sao's Mum, HER MUM SIBEI HIP! They went there to check out abt e Private school O level thingy, but it looked much more like a fashion school, for school dropout's definately... After which went to meet gerald, Jovin and jazelle. Sorrie if i spelt ur name wrongly. Kinda like e first time meet jovin face 2 face so wth it's alreadi over so no point talking abt it. Than went to see RC car WOOT* damn chio can i'm felling the drifting aura in me yeah! ha! lame. I'm getting one with my own money if my dad is not buying one for me if i have gd grades. Than joined my bro's to Seng Kang to Parkour, it's realli a paradise can lol. starting choing this wall thingy abt twice my height first to go up and LAST to come down in a noob way lol. Had alot of fun this few days parkouring and advice from each of my bro's except Azfar??? so i dono haha.
---------
-= Sometimes we don't mean words of anger, sorry. Time may heal all wounds maybe not but i'll certainly not meet u animore unless fated otherwise... what other's think of me is not for me to change, but wat i think of myself is of most importance and deciding to change is my choice and i am gonna change. Like duh right my english sucks C6 onli, no need suan me right zzz.... I don't make enemies but friends. So it's ur choice :) =-
---------
-= Girls are very complicated living beings unlike guys which are so simple right caleb ? :) =-
---------
INAUGURAL BIKETRIAL ASIA PACIFIC CHAMPIONSHIPS
location: sentosa
date: 19th and 20th March (18th is the opening ceremony)
time: 9 onwards
looking for ppl to be observers there'll be shirts and freebies, pass the word around.
i'll be joining my first master class comp so friends ur welcomed to come support ya :p



Brandon was ThIs Is ShItZ! at 9:38 AM

****MaNuaLiNg AwAy****

Comments: Post a Comment

WHO AM I!!!

RiDeR : BrAnDoN PhUa
D.o.B : 25th SePt 1987
ZoDiAc : LiBrA
InteReSts : BIKETRIAL!!!
OcCuPaTiOn : FuLl-TiMe-MtN-StUdEnT/SlAckEr
LoCaTiOn : PaSiR RiS
AfFiLiAtIoNs : ESR!!!
1994-1999 (PaSiR RiS PrImArY)
2000-2003 (SiGlaP SeCoNdArY)
2004-2007? (TeMaSeK PoLyTeChNiC)
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
Take Just How Interesting Are You? today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

You may not be the life of the party, but people generally find you a fun-loving font of interesting stories, jokes, and wit. With just a little more work, you could easily become the most interesting person you know!


WiSh+LiSt

DrIvInG LiCeNsE
HoNdA CiViC
*To be with HeR!*

+*DrEaMs*+

To Be A FiGhTeR PiLoT


FrEEWiLL

EsR

MaGuRa

My-BrOs

Me!!!

Me!!!
*My ClOsE FrEnZ!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
* SoMe IdOlS & DiStAnT FrIeNdS!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com