WHY SHOULD U RiDE BIkETrIals ...
Saturday, April 02, 2005

YEAH!!! I got my own RC car finally. Was planning to get wan since b4 the exams and now finally i have one in my very own hands. Nicely done up SUPRA WOOT! bought it for $100 good bargain ya haha. With controller and everything, But than no charger getting wan soon after i find some cash. For now i'll juz do wit borrowing collin's wan ya hehe. It's Pinkish in colour, veri chio. But than i'm gonna make one EVO 8 wan soon muahahhaz... I'm gonna start practising drifting soon kinda got a taste of it today, i kinda suck at it lol. Definately not the same as Initial D haha. Oh ya, mangaed to know a SAC girl 2 days back, managed to get her number in a very lame way :p but go it in the end so ya, but she's a Les saded wahahahz. I have a Les friend lol. LAME! all right ppl i'm gonna try to blog everyday so ya juz keep on reading :p Too all my bro's i miss u all guys, but i gotta settle some of my stuff first before my japan trip. And i have reserved those dates juz for u guys so KL ahz steady pom pi pi \w/



Brandon was ThIs Is ShItZ! at 3:50 PM

****MaNuaLiNg AwAy****

Comments: Post a Comment

WHO AM I!!!

RiDeR : BrAnDoN PhUa
D.o.B : 25th SePt 1987
ZoDiAc : LiBrA
InteReSts : BIKETRIAL!!!
OcCuPaTiOn : FuLl-TiMe-MtN-StUdEnT/SlAckEr
LoCaTiOn : PaSiR RiS
AfFiLiAtIoNs : ESR!!!
1994-1999 (PaSiR RiS PrImArY)
2000-2003 (SiGlaP SeCoNdArY)
2004-2007? (TeMaSeK PoLyTeChNiC)
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
Take Just How Interesting Are You? today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

You may not be the life of the party, but people generally find you a fun-loving font of interesting stories, jokes, and wit. With just a little more work, you could easily become the most interesting person you know!


WiSh+LiSt

DrIvInG LiCeNsE
HoNdA CiViC
*To be with HeR!*

+*DrEaMs*+

To Be A FiGhTeR PiLoT


FrEEWiLL

EsR

MaGuRa

My-BrOs

Me!!!

Me!!!
*My ClOsE FrEnZ!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
* SoMe IdOlS & DiStAnT FrIeNdS!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com