WHY SHOULD U RiDE BIkETrIals ...
Friday, July 22, 2005

Yawnz.. The weekend is finally here.. got back all my test papers... sheesh i failed everything borderline, except my dfund 2 which i failed exceptionally badly... Time to study man...

Well Riding's been rather lonely this days... Been riding alone for e couple of days already, seems like i'm uninvited in the grp already everyone doesn't like me, so ya, i'm not invited to rides and stuff so ? Ride alone lor. I'm not even notified of outings an stuff outcasted...

Today was certainly some cork up shit and who else to blame me right ? Of course me wat than who else, but why choose me ? I'm irresponsile, i lie and i'm always late according to some ppl than why trust me this responsibility ??? Maybe too easy for others to do thats y ask me ? But i'm certainly not up to it. Proven today. Called the cc, helping walton to arrange whether we could use the place for training... Tony was not in... the so called guy in charge! This lady that picked up the phone say she'll contact tony and get him to call me back, she took my hp number after that. Waited waited!!! Called walton, asked him where he is, answer = dono, don't want meet me say so lor. Haiz.. than told him say the cc haven confirm yet. Tony didn't call back, called the cc again, the lady went out for lunch, so wtf waited... Than tried calling again, she said she'll call Tony personally! and asked me to wait... Tried to get permission practically the whole afternoon la. Than walton called using collin's hp probably in loudspeaker mode i guess, lectured me say why i nvr call back, how u wan me to call back when i got no answer ? Ask me grow up fine... I no comment le... Grow up wat ? not linked... Than wat wan me to lie say can use ahz ? 9 ppl waiting and than, waiting for me ? Nobody called around 1pm, more like 4:30pm... Whatever it is bottom line is it is BRANDON'S FAULT! and there's nothing else more to it. Even thought i'm having a slight fever SO! still me B R A N D O N' S-----F A U L T ! ! !

Anyway thats over HA!, well went to meet them much later after that, riding at e slope.. so much for my efforts to confirm with the cc to let us use the space. Even brought my helmet.. haiz nvm.. reached there stoned... ah moi improving so fast, talked to cong only, the rest like didn't realise my prescence aiya nvm, don't care any way... than had dinner alone everyone was sitting at e other table and i sat alone at this table... Well i'm a nobody to them so as simple as that Brandon = loser! yeah! well i'm gonna slp now nightz! HAIZ!!!



Brandon was ThIs Is ShItZ! at 9:06 AM

****MaNuaLiNg AwAy****

Comments: Post a Comment

WHO AM I!!!

RiDeR : BrAnDoN PhUa
D.o.B : 25th SePt 1987
ZoDiAc : LiBrA
InteReSts : BIKETRIAL!!!
OcCuPaTiOn : FuLl-TiMe-MtN-StUdEnT/SlAckEr
LoCaTiOn : PaSiR RiS
AfFiLiAtIoNs : ESR!!!
1994-1999 (PaSiR RiS PrImArY)
2000-2003 (SiGlaP SeCoNdArY)
2004-2007? (TeMaSeK PoLyTeChNiC)
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
Take Just How Interesting Are You? today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

You may not be the life of the party, but people generally find you a fun-loving font of interesting stories, jokes, and wit. With just a little more work, you could easily become the most interesting person you know!


WiSh+LiSt

DrIvInG LiCeNsE
HoNdA CiViC
*To be with HeR!*

+*DrEaMs*+

To Be A FiGhTeR PiLoT


FrEEWiLL

EsR

MaGuRa

My-BrOs

Me!!!

Me!!!
*My ClOsE FrEnZ!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
* SoMe IdOlS & DiStAnT FrIeNdS!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com