WHY SHOULD U RiDE BIkETrIals ...
Saturday, July 23, 2005

well ehz ok, saturday morning-friday night went to slack wit leon at e 24 hour coffee shop lol, only me and him haha. Practically talked cork la lol, guessed who i saw there ? Angeline, yesh one of my sweetest and best pri sch buds lol, those were the days man muhaha, she's pretty but she has a very sharp tongue, trust me... Tested and tried alot of times before lol... (hehe.. don' think dirty ahz u peeps!) try arguing wit her and u'll find out the truth and her power man lol. Maybe also how she whacks u when u irritate her haha! OUCH! After she left leon came down, oh cheese... After that saw some one else, Connie.. Eeks and a few butches... i shall not elaborate... Connie = Pow's x-gf for a period of time when was under alot of pressure and stress until he couldn't think and straight and went bonkers and went astray lol! Than merely slacked wit Leon till the wee hours of the morning la... Than he like teaching me how to half peddle peddle hop, which i tried today and yesterday also cannot master. SNIFF! north park so high la!


Than went back slp, woke up after 6 hours of slp, went to griffths pri sch help zaidy out wit e cadet scouts troop, took bus 39. Something funni happened, i saw a guy that looked like pow at e bus stop, than the person boarded e bus, yes it was pow than i TAK! but was kinda soft, guessed he didn't hear it nvm.. the best part was he walked right up to me and sat beside me, as if we were strangers! LOL! wierd ? merely the effects of morning stoneness haha! Than i tapped his shoulder he was like shocked and gave me the wtf! face why nvr notice me haha than we talked for e while than went back to being strangers haha till he disembarked, cause we both tired haha. After helping zaidy went to SCH to slack ruben was there wit mark, mark soon left to ride than, left me and ruben slack and talk for e while. Than went home slp.


Woke up did my bike and Azfar called me to go ride, ended up going to his place and getting my hands dirty to set up his new bike la lol. Than went to ride wit the rest of my bro's, long time since so many of us actually rode together, hmm maybe it's me that nvr joined them went they went riding. Usually hanged out wit my biketrial friends, well yesterday was e change lol due to some unforseen circumstances, shall not go in depth. Had our dinner first than went to ride at downtown, than went to central than tamp! KNS kena spot checked by the police and ray didn't help me say the cigs were his. Not his fault Azfar tried to help me thanks Azfar but u didn't need to get into trouble for me lol. The damn officer made me break 19 sticks of marlboro menthol lights la... Heart Pain man lol... than carried on riding and than wa la reach home slp hehe. going to slp now nightz.



Brandon was ThIs Is ShItZ! at 2:00 AM

****MaNuaLiNg AwAy****

Comments: Post a Comment

WHO AM I!!!

RiDeR : BrAnDoN PhUa
D.o.B : 25th SePt 1987
ZoDiAc : LiBrA
InteReSts : BIKETRIAL!!!
OcCuPaTiOn : FuLl-TiMe-MtN-StUdEnT/SlAckEr
LoCaTiOn : PaSiR RiS
AfFiLiAtIoNs : ESR!!!
1994-1999 (PaSiR RiS PrImArY)
2000-2003 (SiGlaP SeCoNdArY)
2004-2007? (TeMaSeK PoLyTeChNiC)
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
Take Just How Interesting Are You? today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

You may not be the life of the party, but people generally find you a fun-loving font of interesting stories, jokes, and wit. With just a little more work, you could easily become the most interesting person you know!


WiSh+LiSt

DrIvInG LiCeNsE
HoNdA CiViC
*To be with HeR!*

+*DrEaMs*+

To Be A FiGhTeR PiLoT


FrEEWiLL

EsR

MaGuRa

My-BrOs

Me!!!

Me!!!
*My ClOsE FrEnZ!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
* SoMe IdOlS & DiStAnT FrIeNdS!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com