WHY SHOULD U RiDE BIkETrIals ...
Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Well peeps, erm i'm trying to change, not to act be myself, and alot of other flaws, most of all is to stop lying. Well erm, haven lied for e past few days, or scammed maybe cause, i haven met anyone to ride, or it's no body call me out to ride. Well lol i'm an outcast now so ya, and i'm a pest so why would they ask me to ride ? Sounds logical ? well erm ya i wanna do my bro's proud and change for e better.

I picked up shaolin ya, under ram so ya now under training. And i' m a noob so pls... wanted to learn it very long time ago but i didn't know where ya hmmm... so now's the chance... Now white belt, training with kids man, really pri sch kids lol.

School's started super sian got back my e maths 3 paper today and guess wat 48/100 sian. ! down... many more to go sheesh... crazy man.. no wan in my class passed... zzz...

I fixed my quando wheelset!!! yippee!!! no more chris king muahaha.

Oh ya btw the biketrial school is officialled opened at changkat tampines cc last sunday. And e lessons will start in august... PLZ join lol haha!

Gotta run and slp.

To all the anonymous ppl in my tag board thankies!



Brandon was ThIs Is ShItZ! at 9:44 AM

****MaNuaLiNg AwAy****

Comments: Post a Comment

WHO AM I!!!

RiDeR : BrAnDoN PhUa
D.o.B : 25th SePt 1987
ZoDiAc : LiBrA
InteReSts : BIKETRIAL!!!
OcCuPaTiOn : FuLl-TiMe-MtN-StUdEnT/SlAckEr
LoCaTiOn : PaSiR RiS
AfFiLiAtIoNs : ESR!!!
1994-1999 (PaSiR RiS PrImArY)
2000-2003 (SiGlaP SeCoNdArY)
2004-2007? (TeMaSeK PoLyTeChNiC)
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
Take Just How Interesting Are You? today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

You may not be the life of the party, but people generally find you a fun-loving font of interesting stories, jokes, and wit. With just a little more work, you could easily become the most interesting person you know!


WiSh+LiSt

DrIvInG LiCeNsE
HoNdA CiViC
*To be with HeR!*

+*DrEaMs*+

To Be A FiGhTeR PiLoT


FrEEWiLL

EsR

MaGuRa

My-BrOs

Me!!!

Me!!!
*My ClOsE FrEnZ!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
* SoMe IdOlS & DiStAnT FrIeNdS!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com