WHY SHOULD U RiDE BIkETrIals ...
Friday, September 09, 2005

Well, erm the exams are over and er... YEAH! lets party lol, hehe ok... shouldn't realli party till the results are actually out... But this certainly came a bit of a surprise for me lol. It was dinner time, i was eating me dinner of chicken teriyaki *slurp * delicious...

My Hp rang... Ok it was an unfamiliar number.. k i answered...

Me: Hello

unknown person: hi may i speak to brandon ?

Me: Erm ya brandon here, who's this ?

unknown person: Hi i'm arti (rare name) i'm glad to inform u that u have been selected to be 1 of the 100 outstanding youths in singapore.

Me: er... huh ? I stoned for quite a while... thinking, (why me sia ?)

Arti: Oh cause ur sch choosed u.

Me: eh ok...

Eh ok end of conversation, wth! of all the youths in singapore why me ? And i'm like a small fry in the trials scene... Dono la, My dad's reaction was, of all ppl why choose u, always nvr study, everyday play, My mum was like wow oh ok. Finished end of story...

Aiya dono whether good or bad... So juz play along la siansation...



Brandon was ThIs Is ShItZ! at 2:15 PM

****MaNuaLiNg AwAy****

Comments: Post a Comment

WHO AM I!!!

RiDeR : BrAnDoN PhUa
D.o.B : 25th SePt 1987
ZoDiAc : LiBrA
InteReSts : BIKETRIAL!!!
OcCuPaTiOn : FuLl-TiMe-MtN-StUdEnT/SlAckEr
LoCaTiOn : PaSiR RiS
AfFiLiAtIoNs : ESR!!!
1994-1999 (PaSiR RiS PrImArY)
2000-2003 (SiGlaP SeCoNdArY)
2004-2007? (TeMaSeK PoLyTeChNiC)
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
Take Just How Interesting Are You? today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

You may not be the life of the party, but people generally find you a fun-loving font of interesting stories, jokes, and wit. With just a little more work, you could easily become the most interesting person you know!


WiSh+LiSt

DrIvInG LiCeNsE
HoNdA CiViC
*To be with HeR!*

+*DrEaMs*+

To Be A FiGhTeR PiLoT


FrEEWiLL

EsR

MaGuRa

My-BrOs

Me!!!

Me!!!
*My ClOsE FrEnZ!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
* SoMe IdOlS & DiStAnT FrIeNdS!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com