WHY SHOULD U RiDE BIkETrIals ...
Sunday, September 25, 2005

WoO HoO... I'm 18 yeah yeah, everything is legal now haha, and finally, i can take my license muahahaha...

To start of the celebration, the night before, went to O bar with the bro's, not bad place, but i went there late due to my shaolin grading. I'm yellow belt now haha YEAH! The entrance fee was like $20 so x siaz... Buden the bro's came out $2 each so i came out $10 on my own. There got realli realli alot of chiobuz, buden all older than me haha!!! Drank some house pours in the starting realli cheap $12 a JUG, vodka lime and Gin soda, Wasn't realli mine, i sipped here sipped there heh heh....

The real stuff came in an hour before 12, we popped a tequilla, all of us except Azfar... Surprisingly Selina, pengz after that, kinda funni, she drinks quite well usually.. Than at 12midnight we popped again... Than slacked, Hong over there, than there was this grp of like 12 girls which came and sat at the other end of the club, Not bad pretty, sweet, BUT!!! Looked older than all of us LOL!!! haha... Slacked dance untila round 4+ than me pow wk and seli want back.. Leaving azfar and caleb to club.

Next day went to sentosa, juz to slack, juz to get humiliated... Almost lost my surf shorts in the water, and got buried waist level deep into the sand, Legs cramped to the max... Felt like the muscles in my leg were tearing... Arghz!!! the feeling sucks... And the people who did it to me really enjoyed laughing their arses off when someone is in pain. More like bullying i feel.. They did it to Jin Xian as well.. and they threw sand on his face la in his mouth, he choked... Than went back to tamp me my mum and brother's for dinner... Ate at Fish an CO. Not bad the FoOd, had a seafood platter for 2 myself and OYSTERS!!! SLURP!!! I LOVE THEM!!! But i think i over did it had a stomach ache this morning lol... Than peck yong came to find me at Fish and Co. Headed up to 77th street he wanted to get ear rings so ya, met ruben and eliza on the way up than went to starbucks to meet pow and wk and selina, than went to central to slack THANKS BRO"S for the present... Realli enjoyed celebrating it with u guys.

It's realli interesting how some friends will treat u when it's ur birthday, they don't give a fark to wish u happy birthday or anything, but rather engage in saboing u and torturing u on ur birthday. And they enjoy doing it so, dono...

LITTLE SISTER MICHELLE, YOUR BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW, MUAHAHAH!!!!



Brandon was ThIs Is ShItZ! at 10:54 PM

****MaNuaLiNg AwAy****

Comments: Post a Comment

WHO AM I!!!

RiDeR : BrAnDoN PhUa
D.o.B : 25th SePt 1987
ZoDiAc : LiBrA
InteReSts : BIKETRIAL!!!
OcCuPaTiOn : FuLl-TiMe-MtN-StUdEnT/SlAckEr
LoCaTiOn : PaSiR RiS
AfFiLiAtIoNs : ESR!!!
1994-1999 (PaSiR RiS PrImArY)
2000-2003 (SiGlaP SeCoNdArY)
2004-2007? (TeMaSeK PoLyTeChNiC)
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
Take Just How Interesting Are You? today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

You may not be the life of the party, but people generally find you a fun-loving font of interesting stories, jokes, and wit. With just a little more work, you could easily become the most interesting person you know!


WiSh+LiSt

DrIvInG LiCeNsE
HoNdA CiViC
*To be with HeR!*

+*DrEaMs*+

To Be A FiGhTeR PiLoT


FrEEWiLL

EsR

MaGuRa

My-BrOs

Me!!!

Me!!!
*My ClOsE FrEnZ!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
* SoMe IdOlS & DiStAnT FrIeNdS!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com