WHY SHOULD U RiDE BIkETrIals ...
Sunday, September 18, 2005

It's amazing what kind of riding friends u can find this days... They practically treat u like shit, backstab u 1 way or another behind ur back and give u a false front whenever they meet u. They even try to act like nothing happened... But something actually happened...


Not saying i'm perfect or i'm flawless or anything, but certainly i can clearly say that i have not failed as a friend to them, even though i lie and bluff them alot. Thats the problem i think.. Buden, does that give them the authority and judge me cause of that ? Thats my flaw, so help me with it.. Not say i'm a CB kia or wat.

I help my friends whenever they are in need of help, in any form.. If it's within my capabilities... Even if it's within my graps i'll go all out to help. I don't even expect anything in return. Thats my strong point it seems, whenever ur down i'm always there 24/7, there as a friend and a buddy. There for u to make use of... As a friend i even gave u the respect that u earned and trusted u. But time and again, words are spoken behind my back. So wth... Lastly i forgive and forget easily, So i don't care wth u do to me i'll still treat u as my friend...

Even if it's leaving me as marina south for fun and making me walk all the way to the ECP entrance juz to see u guys drive off and coming back to pick me up to go to bedok and leaving me there for good to find my own means of transport back. I have forgiven u guys.

U guys don't wan me to tag along wit u guys, fine it's alright make it clear to me next time. Don't make use of me only cause u need to use the lorry than call me out... Oh pls... I don't like being used... Got ur own plans... call me when i'm invited, and not juz cause i'm ur form of entertainment or transportation for the night...

Don't put words in my mouth juz to make things u do sound that i'm at fault here and i need a lesson, and ur the punisher...



Brandon was ThIs Is ShItZ! at 12:19 PM

****MaNuaLiNg AwAy****

Comments: Post a Comment

WHO AM I!!!

RiDeR : BrAnDoN PhUa
D.o.B : 25th SePt 1987
ZoDiAc : LiBrA
InteReSts : BIKETRIAL!!!
OcCuPaTiOn : FuLl-TiMe-MtN-StUdEnT/SlAckEr
LoCaTiOn : PaSiR RiS
AfFiLiAtIoNs : ESR!!!
1994-1999 (PaSiR RiS PrImArY)
2000-2003 (SiGlaP SeCoNdArY)
2004-2007? (TeMaSeK PoLyTeChNiC)
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
Take Just How Interesting Are You? today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

You may not be the life of the party, but people generally find you a fun-loving font of interesting stories, jokes, and wit. With just a little more work, you could easily become the most interesting person you know!


WiSh+LiSt

DrIvInG LiCeNsE
HoNdA CiViC
*To be with HeR!*

+*DrEaMs*+

To Be A FiGhTeR PiLoT


FrEEWiLL

EsR

MaGuRa

My-BrOs

Me!!!

Me!!!
*My ClOsE FrEnZ!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
* SoMe IdOlS & DiStAnT FrIeNdS!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com