WHY SHOULD U RiDE BIkETrIals ...
Monday, October 03, 2005

Well i'm back... From the chalet cum bbq... Hmm Didn't cut a cake this year ya, No birthday song also, so sad right ? Nahz jking, but i damn jealous of leon la... His cake right BIG!!! like fark can... got name and license plate number somemore siaz... I GREEN BODO!!! cause i no cake hee... i had fun with everyone, though i was like sabo-ed the worse even though my birthday long passed, probably cause i offended alot of ppl and also during the drinking session i was hit on the face by some one caused i puked after drinking heh heh... So ya, part of the deal. I didn't have alot of money in hand for the food which ended leon having to come out 100+ more on the food, sorry leon for that and making u late and causing the disruption in the peace.

I lost my monty shoes in the chalet, didn't know who took it by mistake or by purpose, I don't know so, god above knows who took it or wat happened to it so ya... My laptop got hacked and password changed dono by whom... But Han saved the day for me thanks HAN!!! My labtop was ransacked, practically some ppl went through my files and stuff and i wasn't suppose to find out but i found out accidentally and overheard accidentally some sarcastic remarks abt me but nvm cause i earn wat ppl say abt me cause of wat i have done and said and did. We had fun wrestling with each other on the bed more like moshing though lol haha... Thanks guys for bring the ice box and drinks container up, when i was wasted. Almost lost my dad's trolley but found it hidden in the nearby bushes heh heh...

After so long i had a small gathering with 2 of my closests friends in pri school... Michelle and Rachel.. Practically spent the whole evening talking to them haha... Miss those days muhaha lol... Now were are all grown up and I'M TALLER THAN BOTH OF THEM!!! ok lame haha!!! i used to be shorter than both of them la.... HAHA!!! Thanks for coming!!! Gonna have to have a bigger gathering some day man lol!! WOOT!

Lastly, the sadest thing that happened to me during the 4 days 3 nights, Qunyu... i finally managed to summon my courage to pop the question to her, even though i sort of felt the answer already.. Haiz saded. Juz a NO only a NO... I walked her back to her home, practically vomitting out my feelings for her, probably due to my unsound state, and like fell down a couple of times.... Malu to the max... Halfway she was like assisting me to her home... Reached her place ask her than, u know liao la.. Shall not elaborate... Sat under her block for e while than slowly walk back with a few puking sessions, dono y run abit and there back also probably damn sian... Felt like in the movies haha.. OK! not funny... Aiya i dono wat i'm thinking also...

Thanks to LEON A.K.A RHINO who made everything run well and me to cork almost everything up, my BRO's for helping me when everyone else was having fun and me and leon were left alone...

THESE PPL who made the bbq chalet a success

-=NOT IN ORDER OF ANY FORM=-

Qunyu--WinKo--CaLeB--ZaC--AzFaR--SeLiNa--Gerald--Charissa--Peck Yong--Justin--

Rachel-- Michelle & Jason--Casper and Sherry--Winson--Nelwin--Han--Gwen--Collin

Zhi Cong--Terence--Ruben--Eliza--Walton-- Jennifer--Jeff & Gf--Jason & Gf--Mark--Labi--

Jin Xian--Ah boon & Gf--Yang Ming And Gf Izmon--Deng Wei--Ming wei--Bernard--Mathias--

Gabrial--Belvin--Yan Han--Randy--Freddy--Ah Neh--Melissa--



Thats abt all i guess... Thanks Everyone!!!


Always said I would know where to find love.
Always thought I'd be ready and strong enough.
But some times I just felt I could give up.
But you came and changed my whole world now.
I'm somewhere I've never been before.
Now I see, what love means.
It's so unbelievable, And I don't want to let it go.

Something so beautiful, Flowing down like a waterfall.
I feel like you've always been, Forever a part of me.
And it's so unbelievable to finally be in love.
Somewhere I'd never thought I'd be.
In my heart, in my head, it's so clear now,
Hold ur hand i've got nothing to fear now,
I was lost and you've rescued me some how.

I'm alive, I'm in love you complete me,
And I've never been here before.
Now I see, what love means.
When I think of what I have,
and this chance I nearly lost,
I cant help but break down, and cry.
Now I see, what love means.

It means to love u 4eva!
----=*QuNyU*=----



Brandon was ThIs Is ShItZ! at 7:49 AM

****MaNuaLiNg AwAy****

Comments: Post a Comment

WHO AM I!!!

RiDeR : BrAnDoN PhUa
D.o.B : 25th SePt 1987
ZoDiAc : LiBrA
InteReSts : BIKETRIAL!!!
OcCuPaTiOn : FuLl-TiMe-MtN-StUdEnT/SlAckEr
LoCaTiOn : PaSiR RiS
AfFiLiAtIoNs : ESR!!!
1994-1999 (PaSiR RiS PrImArY)
2000-2003 (SiGlaP SeCoNdArY)
2004-2007? (TeMaSeK PoLyTeChNiC)
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
Take Just How Interesting Are You? today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

You may not be the life of the party, but people generally find you a fun-loving font of interesting stories, jokes, and wit. With just a little more work, you could easily become the most interesting person you know!


WiSh+LiSt

DrIvInG LiCeNsE
HoNdA CiViC
*To be with HeR!*

+*DrEaMs*+

To Be A FiGhTeR PiLoT


FrEEWiLL

EsR

MaGuRa

My-BrOs

Me!!!

Me!!!
*My ClOsE FrEnZ!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
* SoMe IdOlS & DiStAnT FrIeNdS!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com