WHY SHOULD U RiDE BIkETrIals ...
Sunday, October 09, 2005

4-Mark

For ur personal information, MARK! i did collect from the others the money. If u didn't know. Some even earlier than u and some another day. Can u elaborate more on the 8pm at bedok ? Wat were we suppose to do ? In that case sorry for that. For Alex case, i didn't swap with him back cause i i found i buyer for the frame only. Gerald wanted to buy the bike at $1000 and i found a buyer for $400 for the frame i actually owned than wat i take the GMP sell $1000 take the money right ? I got so cb ah. Pls hor dono don't any how say me. I help ppl sell things juz to get shoot at end say i cheat ppl is it ? For Peck's bike if u dono, It's BRAND NEW! He came with me to SCH and collected the frame and i handed it to him alrightz. I pass him the recipt and how much that winson charge me to him. He also bought the cranks and rear hub from me, which i also bought from SCH i showed him all the receipts. And added it up in total, he agreed to it. What cheat ? My fault now la... I know i lie but i don't cheat. If u guys all say i cheat, y ask me to help u all sell ur stuff ? Mark, stop harassing and provoking selina. Smacking her on the back! Hello she's a girl... Saying i Chee hong. With who u tell me ? U harass selina. Not much difference ah... I know i scam and lie.. I'm sorry. Very well than. I shall fuck off from ESR, Delegate of ESR Mark since i'm not welcomed. I know i suck, know need to tell everyone else..

4-Cong

Sorry cong for offending u. Sorry for making u all come out and in. Pls read the previous entry to know wat happened. Sorry for giving u all the black face.. I'm at fault. Sorry...


Looks like i'm hated by some of my friends now... I reap wat i sow, i earned this, i have no one else to blame but me myself and I. I'm getting sick of myself...childish, scammer, cheater, lier, tagger, thick-skinned, irritating and i'm always acting a pitiful bugger still at my game.



Brandon was ThIs Is ShItZ! at 12:22 AM

****MaNuaLiNg AwAy****

Comments: Post a Comment

WHO AM I!!!

RiDeR : BrAnDoN PhUa
D.o.B : 25th SePt 1987
ZoDiAc : LiBrA
InteReSts : BIKETRIAL!!!
OcCuPaTiOn : FuLl-TiMe-MtN-StUdEnT/SlAckEr
LoCaTiOn : PaSiR RiS
AfFiLiAtIoNs : ESR!!!
1994-1999 (PaSiR RiS PrImArY)
2000-2003 (SiGlaP SeCoNdArY)
2004-2007? (TeMaSeK PoLyTeChNiC)
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
Take Just How Interesting Are You? today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

You may not be the life of the party, but people generally find you a fun-loving font of interesting stories, jokes, and wit. With just a little more work, you could easily become the most interesting person you know!


WiSh+LiSt

DrIvInG LiCeNsE
HoNdA CiViC
*To be with HeR!*

+*DrEaMs*+

To Be A FiGhTeR PiLoT


FrEEWiLL

EsR

MaGuRa

My-BrOs

Me!!!

Me!!!
*My ClOsE FrEnZ!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
* SoMe IdOlS & DiStAnT FrIeNdS!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com