WHY SHOULD U RiDE BIkETrIals ...
Sunday, October 09, 2005

Woops.. Ok remembered abt that incident. Sorry abt that eh. Eh but go that dragon boat event u also know the real reason why we go also lei worth it also right :p. pls la wat peck pay more ? where got siaz. I charge him the cost price. Is that cheating ? Well ur playing around doesn't seems funny too her. I already apolgise to leon, it's between me and leon also so ya u should know better too. U got help me with the paperwork to fund ur com fees last sem, u only kept bugging me for the money ? For the tables thanks. I reap my own mistakes, but marks saying things that he doesn't even know wats happening ??? Am i suppose to admit to everything that u guys claim blindly ? Aiya i dono la, i don't even know who's gf ur refering too... If she's my friend too and thats chee hong than.. I'll rather not being her friend since this case. Sorry for lying too u in the past Mark.



Brandon was ThIs Is ShItZ! at 2:15 AM

****MaNuaLiNg AwAy****

Comments: Post a Comment

WHO AM I!!!

RiDeR : BrAnDoN PhUa
D.o.B : 25th SePt 1987
ZoDiAc : LiBrA
InteReSts : BIKETRIAL!!!
OcCuPaTiOn : FuLl-TiMe-MtN-StUdEnT/SlAckEr
LoCaTiOn : PaSiR RiS
AfFiLiAtIoNs : ESR!!!
1994-1999 (PaSiR RiS PrImArY)
2000-2003 (SiGlaP SeCoNdArY)
2004-2007? (TeMaSeK PoLyTeChNiC)
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
Take Just How Interesting Are You? today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

You may not be the life of the party, but people generally find you a fun-loving font of interesting stories, jokes, and wit. With just a little more work, you could easily become the most interesting person you know!


WiSh+LiSt

DrIvInG LiCeNsE
HoNdA CiViC
*To be with HeR!*

+*DrEaMs*+

To Be A FiGhTeR PiLoT


FrEEWiLL

EsR

MaGuRa

My-BrOs

Me!!!

Me!!!
*My ClOsE FrEnZ!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
* SoMe IdOlS & DiStAnT FrIeNdS!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com