WHY SHOULD U RiDE BIkETrIals ...
Saturday, October 08, 2005

Ok i know that collin wasn't the wan today only. Than may i know wat happened to my shoes ? I'll rather u juz scold me like that and i'll know wats wrong with myself and try to change than to do this kinda stuff ya.

4 collin

Collin, to u my apologies for accusing u... Some one told me u took the shoe and threw it in the dustbin and u were the wan that tag my tag board. U were already treating me so cold so ya... But someone else today told me that u were not the wan that took the shoe and u were also not the wan that tag my tag board. So i sms u today. For ur gloves thingy, i SWEAR i didn't have the intention of swapping, i do lie.. But i definately did not swap it on purpose. It may have been mixed up in the wash and i passed u my pair by accident, for that sorry. Sorry for backstabbing u in the past, i hope u'll accept my apology. For the chalet BBQ food i realli spent 150+, the money went to the food and nothing else. I even used my that weeks left over allowance on it, i have the recipts i can show u. I don't have much money on me. I won't delete the photo's cause i'm the cb person here right now. Sorry for wat i have done in the past, i hope for ur forgiveness and i'll still consider u as a friend even though u don't so ya..

4 leon

Sorry leon for causing ur parents to lecture u on ur 21st birthday. I called a few times caused we were suppose to come to the chalet straight to drop the things off for the BBQ but my dad had an appointment and we were rushing in time for his appoinment too and he changed my decision to for his convinence, thats y we dropped my dad at his location and came back so that we could take the ice box and cooler from my place. U can ask kenny that I seriously did make an effort to try to clear up the room. I packed up he mahjong set and put the table aside. I cleared the rubbish in the room. Thats wat i did. If nobody believe me or saw me doing it than nvm i'm lying again ok. Ya thats true, today heaven tomorrow hell, and i'm trying too stop that give me time...

4Nel

Sorry Nel for letting u down, u were the wan that brought me into this sport and thought me this sport in the beginning, for that i thank u, i respect u the most in the grp amongst everyone else cause of that, ur liek a shi fu to me, but i think u'll be too ashamed to have me as a junior. I apologise for letting u down sorry. i don't have anything else to say cause i'm the wan to blame for my own actions and no wan else but me myself and I. Thanks again and sorry.

To everyone out there, thats the real me if u haven seen it. I have no comment abt myself.
Cause i'm the wan at fault. I don't even know wat made me wat i am now. I remembered not lying in my childhood days. It's a bad habit i guess i have to kick it b4 i lose all my friends.



Brandon was ThIs Is ShItZ! at 10:22 AM

****MaNuaLiNg AwAy****

Comments: Post a Comment

WHO AM I!!!

RiDeR : BrAnDoN PhUa
D.o.B : 25th SePt 1987
ZoDiAc : LiBrA
InteReSts : BIKETRIAL!!!
OcCuPaTiOn : FuLl-TiMe-MtN-StUdEnT/SlAckEr
LoCaTiOn : PaSiR RiS
AfFiLiAtIoNs : ESR!!!
1994-1999 (PaSiR RiS PrImArY)
2000-2003 (SiGlaP SeCoNdArY)
2004-2007? (TeMaSeK PoLyTeChNiC)
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
Take Just How Interesting Are You? today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

You may not be the life of the party, but people generally find you a fun-loving font of interesting stories, jokes, and wit. With just a little more work, you could easily become the most interesting person you know!


WiSh+LiSt

DrIvInG LiCeNsE
HoNdA CiViC
*To be with HeR!*

+*DrEaMs*+

To Be A FiGhTeR PiLoT


FrEEWiLL

EsR

MaGuRa

My-BrOs

Me!!!

Me!!!
*My ClOsE FrEnZ!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
* SoMe IdOlS & DiStAnT FrIeNdS!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com