WHY SHOULD U RiDE BIkETrIals ...
Thursday, October 13, 2005

Wa... Life has been so systamatic this past few days man lol... Late nights as usual, Woke up ard lunch time like 12 ? Than eh let me see, Go work at my aunts cafe till like 6-7 like dat, for monday went to slack with pow and the rest, than went to Peck's House stay over night, slack talk, talked abt alot of stuff man... Haiz, and her too.. Sadly.. I wonder why muz it end this way... Why muz end with cold war... Why can't i have a happy endin with her like Pow and Selina or Ruben and Eliza. Damn, I wonder when did i ever had this jealous feelin b4, but now i feel it la... Is it me ? It has to be me i guess, if not why my friends treat me like dat ? Ordered Mac than the bugger forgot peck's apple pie come back and gave us after i called to complain lol heh heh EVIL!!! sia lol... Cause of an apple pie.

Tuesday, woke up super late cause super tired, Was late for work than went for shaolin in the evening... Damn stupid la wore my specs for the first time during training, due to my contact lenses being super overdue and broke it la... Don't wish to elaborate... Plain stupidness lol... Than took a cab down to central juz to meet WINKO!! lol miss him and Azfar alot... Met them than, my mood has been kinda down due to myself.. u don't see me down often trust me... Pow, Selina and Win keng had to Suan me to the max, than auto Emo stoning mode... Couldn't be bothered answering them for a short period of time... Until outside the ATM there.

Wednesday went to work blind, than met Ruben, Eliza and Peck after work... Thanks god that this shop OPSM had contact lenses on offer i saved $20 lol from the last time i bought heh heh. Cheap sia... And they got like alot of free contact lense shit also heh heh... Alot of travel kits woo hoo... No need to bring the big bottle go travelling liao haha... Went to shit cause had a terrible stomach ache... Eliza wen to eat her dinner as i was making cake, than went to ruben's place after that cause, of something don't wish to disclaim private... Hope he's alright and his mum and bro brandon is fine too.. His bro damn cute sia... Went home take bike, Ruben sent eliza back. Than ride, cause promised leon to ride so ya ride, anyway wednesday, night ride super long nvr join them already... Jin Xian frame crack jia lat jia lat... Nvr seen so serious crack b4.. Hope it can be repaired or something.. Went to central to eat after tat... Slacked, kept my frickin mouth shut on topics tat i dono anything so cannot scam or lie... Created topics that i know off... Ya so something like that...

Today, work than ride than slacked and want to die... Whole body aching and i sprained my neck today pain... It's Mark's birthday today, so ya.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK!!!!



Brandon was ThIs Is ShItZ! at 12:11 PM

****MaNuaLiNg AwAy****

Comments: Post a Comment

WHO AM I!!!

RiDeR : BrAnDoN PhUa
D.o.B : 25th SePt 1987
ZoDiAc : LiBrA
InteReSts : BIKETRIAL!!!
OcCuPaTiOn : FuLl-TiMe-MtN-StUdEnT/SlAckEr
LoCaTiOn : PaSiR RiS
AfFiLiAtIoNs : ESR!!!
1994-1999 (PaSiR RiS PrImArY)
2000-2003 (SiGlaP SeCoNdArY)
2004-2007? (TeMaSeK PoLyTeChNiC)
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
Take Just How Interesting Are You? today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

You may not be the life of the party, but people generally find you a fun-loving font of interesting stories, jokes, and wit. With just a little more work, you could easily become the most interesting person you know!


WiSh+LiSt

DrIvInG LiCeNsE
HoNdA CiViC
*To be with HeR!*

+*DrEaMs*+

To Be A FiGhTeR PiLoT


FrEEWiLL

EsR

MaGuRa

My-BrOs

Me!!!

Me!!!
*My ClOsE FrEnZ!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
* SoMe IdOlS & DiStAnT FrIeNdS!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com