WHY SHOULD U RiDE BIkETrIals ...
Saturday, December 31, 2005

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!
Well peeps, here i am backed from e count down from mambo jumbo, at Expo, organised by ZOUK. It was simply retro can... LOL!!! Hip la i find, Thanks Maybelline for helping us get the free tics. Thanks alot, I spent the night with my Bro's FREEWILL, Winko - Lao Da, Azfar - Lao Er, Caleb - Lao San, And Pow - Da Ger, Selina - Da Sao. Pearlyn and Gin li was also there, together with some of their friends, May was also there but she was working, but it seemed like she was with us most of the time haha... Realli had a g8 time, another year has passed and the BRO's celebrated it together again together all 5 of us.
Finally the last day of year 2005, it has been a great year, for me. i look on the bright side of life, so everything still looks good to me some way or another... it's a fact that all of us actually dreaded this day where sch is like startin the very next day. Wearing our SCH uniforms and canvas white shoes, tugging a haversack, and making our way to SIGLAP secondary in the wee hours of the morning and meeting up to have a smoke break at e secret corner before going to sch lol. Those were the days man i tell u, haha.. Now's the start of a new year 2006 and i'm glad I'm still in TP for a fact haha till now, surviving i think haha..
Year 2 already, going to year 3 soon in a blink of an eye, half a sem more to go..
This year finally i have turned 18 so are all my bro's and on the way to pursue my licenses, waited for this day like for ages, being suanded and having to tag along cause i don't own a license neither i go own a car. Next would be spending abt a week going overseas to KL to enjoy relax chill and slack with my bro's and for a moment the feeling of being rich there HA! Clubbing too!! HEH! Everything around me changed too, with 1 of my bro's Winko reporting for NS and Azfar too a few months later, both of them have bulked up, became very fit and matured even more and are botak now heh... Caleb lost weight over the year for sure and looks much better now than in secondary sch days and willing to join the bros in more late night activites. Pow, learnt to be more devoted to his GF of his and is taking his Motor license with me now, surprisingly cause, his parents didn't allow him too beforehand.
Next on the Biketrial Side, i got promoted to MASTER category this year, though i seriously feel till today, that i don't make the standard in MASTER.. I seriously need to train and push myself harder.. If i were to wanna make my dream and goal come true.. Still it seems so far away HA! Well alot of bad things happened this year, I got into seriously alot of trouble, i seriously dono why ram still keeps me in the family, serious i feel i should have been OUT long ago.. Lost friend after friend this year till it reached a dead end, i don't have any more rider friends, thats a fact. I don't feel like i'm part of ESR aniwae.. I'm like super left out.. It's my lost that i lost them, they are still enjoying themselves, and are even happier without me it seems. They are only happy when they are able to use my dad's lorry when there's no other form of transportation. Correct me if i'm wrong on this, cause it seems so...
To this someone, u know who u are, u can say watever u want and put words in my mouth for all i care and cause disputes and all the riders to hate me to the core, but seriously 1 day, history will repeat itself, u yourself know it, u lost all ur friends cause of wat u did in the past and ur doing it again, for now they trust u cause, i lie.. but one day the truth will surface, and not everyone is so naive to believe u, some are 2 headed snakes that don't like u as well and well some are realli good friends of mine. Well u have all the riders on ur side for now and it's ok with me, cause it's my fault on my part in certain areas, but u had to add oil to the fire and blow things up and TUA KANG! Seriously ur a bigger and stronger cannon than me, i respect u for that.
*SALUTES*
The day shall come where everything will be revealed and my name will be cleared, cause i nvr ever did talk bad abt any of the riders or any of my friends b4, now or even in the future, i can vouch for that and i can even put my life and balls at stake. Cause i don't, i'll tell u straight in the face if i didn't like u, and i seriously don't... Too think i fuckin speaked up for u in that anti thingy account for u, cause i thought u weren't that sort of a person, well i seen it for myself and felt it for myself. Sorry but i take back my words u snake..
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
2006!!!
MAY ALL UR FUTURE ENDEAVOUS BE FULFILLED!!!



Brandon was ThIs Is ShItZ! at 1:25 PM

****MaNuaLiNg AwAy****

Comments: Post a Comment

WHO AM I!!!

RiDeR : BrAnDoN PhUa
D.o.B : 25th SePt 1987
ZoDiAc : LiBrA
InteReSts : BIKETRIAL!!!
OcCuPaTiOn : FuLl-TiMe-MtN-StUdEnT/SlAckEr
LoCaTiOn : PaSiR RiS
AfFiLiAtIoNs : ESR!!!
1994-1999 (PaSiR RiS PrImArY)
2000-2003 (SiGlaP SeCoNdArY)
2004-2007? (TeMaSeK PoLyTeChNiC)
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
Take Just How Interesting Are You? today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

You may not be the life of the party, but people generally find you a fun-loving font of interesting stories, jokes, and wit. With just a little more work, you could easily become the most interesting person you know!


WiSh+LiSt

DrIvInG LiCeNsE
HoNdA CiViC
*To be with HeR!*

+*DrEaMs*+

To Be A FiGhTeR PiLoT


FrEEWiLL

EsR

MaGuRa

My-BrOs

Me!!!

Me!!!
*My ClOsE FrEnZ!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
* SoMe IdOlS & DiStAnT FrIeNdS!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com