WHY SHOULD U RiDE BIkETrIals ...
Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Well I'm here to blog again..
Zzz 2 more papers to go barely scrapped through todays wan...
Was like freakin burnt out after the first paper,
wasn't realli absorbing anything while studying after that, lucky all the formulaes were given lol.
went to SCH with luke to do his bike and rode for e short while and here i am back at home.
Well i have many thought in my mind now, i really lost alot of ppl that are precious to me, i hurt their feelings, let them down or juz dissapoint them..
First and foremost would be Nelwin and Alex, looked up to them like an elder brother. We used to chill and slack at elias mall all the time in the past b4 both of them entered the army, making quotes that i would be able to enquire while i was to learn my driving in the future from each of them... But wat happened ? That i'm not sure, but i'm sure that the problem lies with me.
I know y i'm termed as a tagger, well i think i don't like being alone, the worst thing i did was to ask leon to ride his motor pilloning me to go and find Nel at old kallang airport there, I was not even invited and i tried to tag along, even troubled leon to get there. There are other incidents too that i have blogged abt, but the fact is i do tag along with other ppl... Espeically Nel, in the past, maybe cause i look up to him, i and i do even now still, even though we don't talk at all. Today's his birthday, i wished him via sms, didn't even have the courage to talk to him at all..
Next would be Collin, he was my pri school senior, we were close in the starting and he would like jio me out almost every other day, go rounding and stuff with cong and ruben, we talked abt almost everything and did silly things together, but most of the time i was late in meeting him causing a disruption in the time frame, after a while i guess he got sick of waiting, i should be the wan waiting for him not him waiting for me. On one occasion i totally disregarded him, i apparantly assumed that he could give luke and gary a lift to ram's shop for e dinner but as i said i assumed, i didn't even consult him on it, he had already arranged to pick up other friends. That was like so rude of me can... In some way i tua luke and gary also... Collin if ur reading this, heck the rim already, i would rather our friendship not being sour.
Lastly would be gerald, been through alot of stuff with him, thick and thin, got into trouble with his parents too, cause of something i did, went out with him whenever he had problems, did wat ever i could to cheer him up, pushing him to win, cause i know he could and he did. But i let him down in many ways, time and again, doing stupid things and saying things before thinking... Too Yiting i can only say sorry and u guys are right. i'm wrong.
I wished i could turn back time, but i can only look at the photo's of my memories of the times we spent together, treasure those moments and hope nvr to 4get them.
The problem lies with me, i have to change, but i'll give it a try again, it's hard. I gotta stop lying, my friend lied to me for a year and i juz found out the truth. Friendship is trust.. I hate ppl to lie to me and i shouldn't either... Friendship once broken hard to mend... Thats a phrase so bloody true...
HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY NELWIN!!!



Brandon was ThIs Is ShItZ! at 8:45 AM

****MaNuaLiNg AwAy****

Comments: Post a Comment

WHO AM I!!!

RiDeR : BrAnDoN PhUa
D.o.B : 25th SePt 1987
ZoDiAc : LiBrA
InteReSts : BIKETRIAL!!!
OcCuPaTiOn : FuLl-TiMe-MtN-StUdEnT/SlAckEr
LoCaTiOn : PaSiR RiS
AfFiLiAtIoNs : ESR!!!
1994-1999 (PaSiR RiS PrImArY)
2000-2003 (SiGlaP SeCoNdArY)
2004-2007? (TeMaSeK PoLyTeChNiC)
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
Take Just How Interesting Are You? today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

You may not be the life of the party, but people generally find you a fun-loving font of interesting stories, jokes, and wit. With just a little more work, you could easily become the most interesting person you know!


WiSh+LiSt

DrIvInG LiCeNsE
HoNdA CiViC
*To be with HeR!*

+*DrEaMs*+

To Be A FiGhTeR PiLoT


FrEEWiLL

EsR

MaGuRa

My-BrOs

Me!!!

Me!!!
*My ClOsE FrEnZ!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
* SoMe IdOlS & DiStAnT FrIeNdS!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com