WHY SHOULD U RiDE BIkETrIals ...
Saturday, December 03, 2005

Well erm, the day has come, it's National Round Four, Bishan Park, it's 1am and i haven slept yet.. Well kinda nervous, spent the whole day at SCH fixing up worn out parts on my bike spent a total of $25 today... Change my Disc brake pads cause eh it's super worn out, no wonder no braking power at all la... Rebleed my brakes and grinded my wheels and eh oh ya trued my wheels as well.. Luke sponsered me a rear tire cause he wasn't joining the competition and my rear tire was botak already. Didn't have much cash in hand, so ya!!! THANKS LUKE!!! Now i'm going to slp, wish me luck for tomorrow!!! I need alot... Alot of big moves... Hope i can hit my target tomorrow... Hope someone will be there as well... Hmm.. Oh and ya, my dear friend Ruben gave me a watch today, heh! he promised me a watch and he really gave 1 too me... And it looks nice also heh heh!!! THANKS RUBEN!!! Gtg crash already, less than 6 hours slp left, Chaoz!!!

I LOVE MY BIKE!!!!!!!!



Brandon was ThIs Is ShItZ! at 9:17 AM

****MaNuaLiNg AwAy****

Comments: Post a Comment

WHO AM I!!!

RiDeR : BrAnDoN PhUa
D.o.B : 25th SePt 1987
ZoDiAc : LiBrA
InteReSts : BIKETRIAL!!!
OcCuPaTiOn : FuLl-TiMe-MtN-StUdEnT/SlAckEr
LoCaTiOn : PaSiR RiS
AfFiLiAtIoNs : ESR!!!
1994-1999 (PaSiR RiS PrImArY)
2000-2003 (SiGlaP SeCoNdArY)
2004-2007? (TeMaSeK PoLyTeChNiC)
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
Take Just How Interesting Are You? today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

You may not be the life of the party, but people generally find you a fun-loving font of interesting stories, jokes, and wit. With just a little more work, you could easily become the most interesting person you know!


WiSh+LiSt

DrIvInG LiCeNsE
HoNdA CiViC
*To be with HeR!*

+*DrEaMs*+

To Be A FiGhTeR PiLoT


FrEEWiLL

EsR

MaGuRa

My-BrOs

Me!!!

Me!!!
*My ClOsE FrEnZ!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
* SoMe IdOlS & DiStAnT FrIeNdS!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com