WHY SHOULD U RiDE BIkETrIals ...
Thursday, January 26, 2006

Sian man, now in MCT lab, nothing to do so blog, Blog growing cobwebs already man lol...
Well this pass week been rather hectic, TP open house demo, would like to thank the guys that made it happen. Even thought there were alot of screw up's, it still went well. TP wants us to demo next year again, maybe i'll turn them down this time round. Since i'm not capable to handle such a big event alone... TsK, nvm there are other ppl who can do better than me so wth, let them do it can't be bothered...

I have my dad, he's definately more reliable and i should listen to him more. He's seen the world definately more than me and wat he says abt my friends are definately true, saw it and heard it for myself during the demo. LOA, leave of absence from sch. I went through all the trouble for some ppl to get leave from sch. The best part, but they nvr said they were gonna be doing the demo ??? Sounds logical ? For the other riders like Nelwin, that part is my fault, cause i assumed that he would be doing the demo. Due to some fucker who told me that he would, i'm so nvr gonna believe his words again... I should have actually asked Nelwin himself, anyway he helped out for the demo in the end. So if ur reading this Nel, Thanks! Believe it or not, even someone's parent talked to me abt the whole demo thingy, even gave me some words of advice, and who and what has been happening behind my back.. Aniwae, from this demo i learnt alot of things and who are dependable and who are not.

Having several projects, up my sleeve now, project week, super sianded, school projects and CC projects, hope everything will turn up juz fine :p

Movie and fairy tale love stories, are simply damn fake, in real life it always has a happy starting with a very sad and hurting ending...



Brandon was ThIs Is ShItZ! at 5:11 PM

****MaNuaLiNg AwAy****

Comments: Post a Comment

WHO AM I!!!

RiDeR : BrAnDoN PhUa
D.o.B : 25th SePt 1987
ZoDiAc : LiBrA
InteReSts : BIKETRIAL!!!
OcCuPaTiOn : FuLl-TiMe-MtN-StUdEnT/SlAckEr
LoCaTiOn : PaSiR RiS
AfFiLiAtIoNs : ESR!!!
1994-1999 (PaSiR RiS PrImArY)
2000-2003 (SiGlaP SeCoNdArY)
2004-2007? (TeMaSeK PoLyTeChNiC)
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
Take Just How Interesting Are You? today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

You may not be the life of the party, but people generally find you a fun-loving font of interesting stories, jokes, and wit. With just a little more work, you could easily become the most interesting person you know!


WiSh+LiSt

DrIvInG LiCeNsE
HoNdA CiViC
*To be with HeR!*

+*DrEaMs*+

To Be A FiGhTeR PiLoT


FrEEWiLL

EsR

MaGuRa

My-BrOs

Me!!!

Me!!!
*My ClOsE FrEnZ!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
* SoMe IdOlS & DiStAnT FrIeNdS!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com