WHY SHOULD U RiDE BIkETrIals ...
Monday, February 13, 2006

Well today's day 1 of e study break, didn't realli study much today... cause i didn't bring my maths table sianded... Tried to do e questions, but without e table, quite useless acutally... Was with Ferlin, Liting and Priscilla studying... 3 Retail management ppl and 1 Mecha student, wat a combination... Liting now is pissed with me.. i also dono wat to do already i give up... Went to Meet Qunyu after that, register the JAE thingy.. Than Headed back to the library to study.. GP came with his cousin.. They look alike, even though they are juz cousins.. After which headed to TM with Qunyu and Rebecca, walked around, slacked ate and play game.. Qunyu won me in Daytona la... I don't believe it... DAMN! Headed home soon after, walked from tamp to pasir ris, than send her back to her block than headed home..

Yesterday, spent like $15 cab fare. Wanted to catch e firework but, missed it.. wasted e $15. While walking to find Guan Peng, Benson and liting. Met Han and Gwen. The next thing i know it everyone else was there as well. I jolly well knew i was uninvited so, i made myself scarce.. Than Ben kept insisting i go withdraw the money for him... I was way pissed the whole evening after that.. Didn't spend time with me friends walking around and watching e show, instead walked the whole of Marina South, Cause someone said there's a ATM there but dono where is it actually making me have to find it... Aiya can't be the least bothered already la... Wats over is over.. I have settled most of my debts, except matthew's. He isn't free to meet to pass him the money, so i hope the creator of my bigheadbrandon webby can edit his short story of his...

I'm the least bothered abt the blog, cause it certainly shows how much they are bothered by my existance in this world and how minds of ppl older than me think and behave... Arghz.. Don't think so much now.... STUDY STUDY STUDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Brandon was ThIs Is ShItZ! at 8:16 AM

****MaNuaLiNg AwAy****

Comments: Post a Comment

WHO AM I!!!

RiDeR : BrAnDoN PhUa
D.o.B : 25th SePt 1987
ZoDiAc : LiBrA
InteReSts : BIKETRIAL!!!
OcCuPaTiOn : FuLl-TiMe-MtN-StUdEnT/SlAckEr
LoCaTiOn : PaSiR RiS
AfFiLiAtIoNs : ESR!!!
1994-1999 (PaSiR RiS PrImArY)
2000-2003 (SiGlaP SeCoNdArY)
2004-2007? (TeMaSeK PoLyTeChNiC)
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
I'm Pretty Darn Interesting!
Take Just How Interesting Are You? today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

You may not be the life of the party, but people generally find you a fun-loving font of interesting stories, jokes, and wit. With just a little more work, you could easily become the most interesting person you know!


WiSh+LiSt

DrIvInG LiCeNsE
HoNdA CiViC
*To be with HeR!*

+*DrEaMs*+

To Be A FiGhTeR PiLoT


FrEEWiLL

EsR

MaGuRa

My-BrOs

Me!!!

Me!!!
*My ClOsE FrEnZ!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
* SoMe IdOlS & DiStAnT FrIeNdS!!!* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com